1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No network adapter on Panelview Plus 7

Hi there, I am attempting to set an IP address on a panelview plus 7 and am having troubles. When I go to network adapter, it says 'no available adapter'. I tried going into desktop mode and looking at the network connections to see if it was disabled, but there is no network showing up there either. There is also no information under network diagnostic other than the ethernet links are both enabled and connected (no MAC address, no IP address, etc.). I'm hoping somebody has run into this problem before. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Good afternoon @rkkongus,

Since all PVPlus 7 models only communicate via Ethernet, it's odd that you can't set yours up?

At this point I would first double check that it is in fact a PVP7, and then re-flash the unit's firmware in hopes that it will fix the issue.

If it doesn't, plug something into the Ethernet to see if the lights come on and that thew Ethernet port hasn't been damaged.

Hope this helps,

Shawn Tierney,
    Automation Instructor at The Automation School
    Looking for affordable automation training? If you are, check out my courses at TheAutomationSchool.com!